Greenspoon Marder is a national full-service business law firm with 240 attorneys and 26 locations across the United States. We are ranked amongst American Lawyer’s Am Law 200, as one of the top law firms in the U.S. since 2015. Since our inception in 1981, our firm has been committed to providing excellent client service through our cross-disciplinary, client-team approach. Our mission is to understand the challenges that our clients face, build collaborative relationships, and craft creative solutions designed and executed with long-term strategic goals in mind. We serve Fortune 500, middle-market public and private companies, start-ups, emerging businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs nationwide.
We have a wonderful opportunity in our Denver office! The Firm is seeking a Legal Assistant to work with our International Wealth & Asset Planning Practice Group. The ideal candidate must have 2-3 years of experience.
Your Legal Assistant Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Provide legal administrative support to attorneys
• Coordinate meetings including videoconferences, conferences calls, equipment, presentation materials
• Manage attorneys contacts and calendar
• Process expense reports and check requests
• Billing - prepare invoices, create cover letters, and send out invoices and reminder statements
• Enter time for timekeeper and print reports as requested
• Create client files, and search and print reports
• Maintain, organize and index all case files for attorneys; file correspondence, pleadings
and other documentation in an accurate and timely manner
• Find and retrieve information from files
• Create new entries and sub files as needed
• Keep records of materials filed or removed
Preferred Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
• 2 years administrative and/or legal experience
• Must be computer proficient