Greenspoon Marder is a national full-service business law firm with 240 attorneys and 26 locations across the United States. We are ranked amongst American Lawyer’s Am Law 200, as one of the top law firms in the U.S. since 2015. Since our inception in 1981, our firm has been committed to providing excellent client service through our cross-disciplinary, client-team approach. Our mission is to understand the challenges that our clients face, build collaborative relationships, and craft creative solutions designed and executed with long-term strategic goals in mind. We serve Fortune 500, middle-market public and private companies, start-ups, emerging businesses, individuals and entrepreneurs nationwide.
Great opportunity in our Boca office! Greenspoon Marder is currently seeking a top notch, highly experienced Trust & Estate Paralegal to join our growing, well established Trust and Estate practice group within our Boca office. I-Manage or FileSite experience is highly preferred.
Duties and Responsibilites:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Provide legal support to attorneys
• Prepare Probate Pleadings
• Marshal inventory and distribution of assets
• Knowledge of IRS Forms
• Recording documents and deeds with courts, E-Filing
• Proofread all documents and correspondence for accuracy
• Billing - prepare invoices, create cover letters, and send out invoices
• Enter time and print reports as requested
• Heavy Dictation
• Maintaining clients files including preparing documents for signings
• Daily communication with clients in a professional manner
Preferred Experience and Knowledge:
• A minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a setting serving high end clients – probate and trust & estate
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated proficiency in WORD and EXCEL, I-Manage
• Demonstrated proficiency in document management and time entry systems – preferred
• Ability to prepare and execute electronic and paper court filings
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
• Exceptional organizational and file management skills a must
• Excellent proofreading skills
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Capable of handling confidential client information in a professional and trustworthy manner
• Ability to remain flexible and manage changing priorities, including availability for overtime when needed
• Professionalism, good judgment and the ability to manage in high pressure situations.
• Strong willingness to learn and the ability to interpret and follow instructions quickly and efficiently.